An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Orlando, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Orlando.
Ride the rollercoasters at Epcot (R), experience a fantasy adventure in Disney's Magic Kingdom (R) Park, admire Florida's coastline from Merritt Island's wildlife refuge or explore the cosmos at the Kennedy Space Center. From Top 10 parks and preserves to the Top 10 places to cool off, discover the best of Orlando with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Orlando:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Orlando's best attractions, Disney's Hollywood Studios (R), Universal Studios Florida (TM), The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (TM) and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Orlando, plus five neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Orlando's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Walt Disney World (R) Resort and Lake Buena Vista, Kissimmee, Downtown Orlando and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida.
.About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries