§ 1. General provisions
4. Users' personal data collected using the Administrator's website are processed in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000) and related legal acts.
5. The administrator declares that he makes every effort to ensure adequate security of the data provided. The personal data provided will be used for the purposes set out below.
§ 2. Sharing Personal Data with third parties
1. The administrator may provide your personal data:
- at the behest of administrative bodies or courts;
- third parties that process entrusted data by the Administrator (e.g. a company operating a website);
- persons carrying out inspections and audits, accountants and lawyers taking into account the obligation of confidentiality;
- to a third party in the event of transfer / sale of part of shares in the Administrator's company;
- entities that process the shipment, but pursuant to the detailed legal regulations they become a separate Administrator of the Customer's personal data, e.g. Poczta Polska;
2. The entity that processes the Customer's personal data obtained through the Website is Biuro Projektów Informatycznych, Konrad Robaszewski 03-982 Warsaw, ul. E. Fieldorfa 5/37, NIP: 113-240-30-95, which is a system administrator, and also provides the Administrator with technical support services in connection with the operation of the website. IT Projects, Konrad Robaszewski 03-982 Warsaw, ul. E. Fieldorfa 5/37, NIP: 113-240-30-95 processes personal data obtained during the use of the website by the client. The processing entity ensures the security of personal data by using appropriate organizational and technical measures in accordance with art. 32 GDPR. The Administrator concluded with the Entity processing the contract for entrusting personal data, in accordance with art. 28 GDPR.
3. The recipients of personal data, except for third parties referred to in § 2 point 1 and 2 are employees and associates of the Administrator who carry out assigned tasks and have authorization to process personal data.
§ 3. Rights of persons whose data are processed
The person whose data is processed by the Administrator has:
- the right to be informed
- the right to access his personal data,
- the right to rectify / supplement personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right not to be profiled.
2. In order to exercise its rights, the Customer who has registered an account on the website may manage his data in the account panel. To do this, go to the 'My Account' tab, select 'PRIVACY MANAGEMENT' on the left and then use the option:
- right to object,
- right to correct information,
- right to data portability,
- the right to be anonymous,
- the right to be forgotten,
- the right to be informed,
- the right to be notified,
- the right to limit data processing.
3. The data subject may lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if he considers that the Administrator violates his rights and freedoms while processing personal data.
4. If you have questions about the processing of personal data, the Customer may contact the administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 22 428 3014 and by correspondence: ul. Środkowa 18, 05-816 Opacz-Kolonia.
5. Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- order processing, including order acceptance and shipment, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR;
- account registration in the online store at www.tmc.com.pl, based on the client's consent in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR;
- responses to the Customer's inquiry that was sent electronically, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR;
- keeping accounting in connection with the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 - Tax Code (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 137 item 926), in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the Administrator may refuse to process the order if the Customer fails to provide the necessary information.
7. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
- email address;
- name and surname;
8. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer sets an individual password to access his account. The customer can change the password at a later time.
9. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
- email address;
(i) zip code and city;
(ii) country (country);
(iii) street with the house / flat number.
- name and surname;
- phone number.
10. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above data range is further extended by:
- the Entrepreneur's company;
- tax identification number.
11. Customer's personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
12. The Customer's personal data will be stored until the Customer's consent is withdrawn, however, specific legal provisions may provide for a longer processing time, e.g. 6 years (tax ordinance).
13. Personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. any decisions that have legal effects on a person or similarly significantly affect them will not be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and do not involve such an automatic decision. < / p>
§ 4. "Cookies"
1. When using the www.tmc.com.pl website, small files may be saved on the end device (computer, tablet or smartphone). Cookies By saving these files, it is possible, among others, to remember login data, so that the customer will not have to enter the login and password every time. Thanks to cookies it is possible to collect statistical data, which allows you to adjust the content of the website to the preferences of recipients (users).
2. Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on the User's device for the period of time specified in these cookies. They are activated each time the User visits the website that created this particular cookie.
3. Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to record User actions during a given browser session. The browser session starts when the user opens the browser window and ends when it closes. Session cookies are created temporarily. After closing the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
4. Cookies perform many different tasks, allow, among others, to navigate websites faster, remembering the User's preferences for given websites and generally improve the quality of Internet use. They can also ensure the appearance of personalized advertisements, according to the interests of the User.
5. The administrator uses the following cookies:
a) cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website (Google Analytics)
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User, e.g. in terms of font size, website appearance, etc.
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content tailored to their interests.
6) The user may object to the placement of cookies on his computer and may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his web browser. To disable the cookies mechanism, please follow the instructions below: