Following the bestselling Shackleton’s Journey, William Grill returns with a companion activity book.
Things to do with this book:
• Find your way across the frozen heart of Antarctica with the help of your guide, Sir Ernest Shackleton.
• Design your own epic adventure and recruit volunteers.
• Use your skills to create maps and flags, and pack your own survival kit.
• Make a magnetic compass and paper boat.
• Test your knowledge of facts about the South Pole.
• Vanquish sea monsters!
225 x 280 mm
Tap to zoom
You need to login or create account
Save products on your wishlist to buy them later or share with your friends.